Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is an exciting and rapidly expanding imaging modality, using a sophisticated mix of magnetic field, radio-waves and receiver coils to generate detailed diagnostic images of the body.
The main advantages of MRI include the absence of ionizing radiation, excellent soft tissue contrast and capability for multi-planar imaging.
Our centre has installed a brand new, state-of-the-art 1.5 Tesla Siemens Avanto MRI scanner. Our medical personnel includes a highly specialized and dedicated on-site team of specialist radiologists and radiographers. Furthermore, our location and comfortable interior design aims to maximize patient comfort and convenience.
We provide MRI imaging services of the following regions:
- Brain, head and neck imaging
- Musculoskeletal joints and spine imaging
- High Resolution Body imaging (including thorax/mediastinum, abdomen, urogram, gynaecological organs, breasts and prostate)
- Cardiac imaging (including adenosine stress test, morphology and function)
- Whole Body imaging
- MR angiogram imaging (including brain, neck, aorta, peripheral arteries, whole body)